Current time: 06-12-2021, 07:16 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Where to get a garage air valve connector

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking to get one of these adapters to use a air compressor to pump up my custom kick boat pontoons. Anyone know where I can buy one in SA?
The handpump one is model B035A which I have, need model B035B

Looks like this:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.colliersales.com.au/inflatabl...top-b035b/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.colliersales.com.au/inflatabl...top-b035b/</a><!-- m -->

Thanks

(Tried Collier TD in SA, got invoice and paid for it in Feb already, they don't want to courier to me so never getting it... still waiting for my money back as well....)
BosOtter Wrote:(Tried Collier TD in SA, got invoice and paid for it in Feb already, they don't want to courier to me so never getting it... still waiting for my money back as well....)

WTF??

That is madness!! What is their story with no courier & no refund?
SBC101 Wrote:
BosOtter Wrote:(Tried Collier TD in SA, got invoice and paid for it in Feb already, they don't want to courier to me so never getting it... still waiting for my money back as well....)

WTF??

That is madness!! What is their story with no courier & no refund?

Not sure, was told to orginize the courier myself which I did at one point but then no one was there at the pickup address I sent the couriers to. So wasn't going to pay again, told them they can send it to me but was told "we don't have courier facilities"
I'll get my money back at some point I'm sure, not to bothered by that as it wasn't expensive, just want a damn adapter lol
Still sux bru!! I see the Collier T&D website is down, perhaps they are shutting shop :eusa_naughty:

Try the local Inflatable boat guys.

Hope you come right!!
if u want to pump it at garage or with 12v pump, thennget old car tjoop and cut valve out.take the small valve out and use this.
gt Wrote:if u want to pump it at garage or with 12v pump, thennget old car tjoop and cut valve out.take the small valve out and use this.

Had to follow your advice in the end thanks. Got a valve at Tyremart last weekend when I went to fit new tires on my car. Works great, but seems my little 21L/min air compressor is taking longer than a handpump, will have to upgrade to a 60L/min air compressor I think!
Why don't you get whoever customised your pontoons to put in a normal pontoon valve. Takes a few minutes to pump up and to deflate.
That will be a mission and probably cost a bit. Standard pontoons, nothing special about them with normal valves. Just wanted a original garage air valve adapter but seems impossible to order from the local guys. (Either they don't ship it or one gets sent the wrong ones every time, so sitting with 4 valve adapters now, all to use with foot/hand pump, so made a plan with one of them so sorted now.