The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 613 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 654 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 701 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 749 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.20 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 801 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.20 (Linux)
File Line Function

Current time: 06-25-2021, 03:16 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Mossback

suggestions for a weekend away

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good evening all.
Hope everyone is well?
The misses wants to take me away for a fishing weekend, but have NO idea where to go Only know Bulshoek and Clan , just to book into a self catering Chalet and do lots of bass fishing :eusa_dance:
Can anyone please give me some pointers? I do have a Tube
Thanks in advance.
Tight lines
Brent
My biggest worry is that my wife (when I’m dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.”
Mofam! Much better fishing than Clan at the moment and they allow tubes ...
Arum Lily Cottage and Log Cabins! http://www.arumlilycottage.co.za/

Nice and luxurious cabins for the missus while you tackle smallies on the dam!!!
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Arum Lilly fully booked till March next year. Tried and tried waiting for cancelations.
Thanks to everyone that replied.
tight lines
My biggest worry is that my wife (when I’m dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.”
If you are going on a bass fishing get away I would skip Arum. I was there earlier this year and the place is overrun with barble. The fishing is not what it used to be, even from a year ago.

There are a few nice looking Guesthouses in the Elgin Valley area with some dams to fish. Marmaduke caught a good largie at one if im not mistaken.

What about somewhere along the Breede in the Robertson/Bonnievale stretch?
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Southpaw Wrote:If you are going on a bass fishing get away I would skip Arum. I was there earlier this year and the place is overrun with barble. The fishing is not what it used to be, even from a year ago.

True That!!

Awesome place to chill with your cherry in the Jacuzzi, but you are going to drop some serious cash for a Catfish Fest :blue-sad:

Doringlaagte in Montague is lekker. There is a dam at the venue & you can hit Poortjies just up the drag as well!