Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Mossback

Lured in

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi to all,

I had not fished for years when my brother bought me a rod this past Xmas. Went out the following day and I can safely say the bug has bitten again. I am really enjoying the forum and information sharing, it really makes a big difference.

I have recently procured a float tube from Frogstar and am contemplating my first trip out of CPT, would Brandvlei be to large to fish on a float tube?
Welcome Edman. Enjoy you stay.

I would suggest you hook up with Roy and the Kick Boat Trail.

They fish awesome venues all over.
Regards Robert Jacobs
Welcome Edman. Enjoy your stay.
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]
Howzit Edman

Rather hookup to the KBT and Roy. Brandvlei is very very big with the fish few and far in between. Rather tackle smaller water or something that has more fish.

Happy Hunting!
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Good Morning Guys,

Thanks for the welcome and feedback. Regarding the KBT, from what I have read this is a competition style event(using float tubes?)

My only concern is I have basically just begun and will not be adding value to a competition.

Edman
Edman Wrote:My only concern is I have basically just begun and will not be adding value to a competition.

Jeez boet, have you never heard of beginners luck? The best time to begin was yesterday, the second best time is now........... Welcome.
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Thanks Riprap,

Good point