Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Mossback

The lurker formally known as Crankmeister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good evening all!

I've been lurking and postponing the formal introduction for a while now so here it is.

I am from Friksters part of the world (Richards Bay) so needless to say Goedies or Phobane as it is known now is my home turf.
Current mode of transport a 17ft Raven hull with a 200HP Mercury Black Max Carb guzzling away at the back. Looking to upgrade sometime when myself, the minister of finance and the bank manager can sit around the same table and they understand common sense! Smile

Like to do a bit of midweek fishing when the occasion arises.

Shimano fan.

Diehard Bulls supporter. (Yes even through the "maer jare" in the 1990's)'!

So there you have it .. a Bulls supporting boertjie from Richards Bay who likes trouble free fishing with Shimano..... Wink
Somehow i feel that statement might come back and haunt me!!!

Awesome site and members on here!
Welcome to the site dude hope you enjoy.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
A big formal welcome boet, you are obviously already at home here!
Watch out for differing personalities, it makes posts interesting to say the least.... :blue-lol: :blue-lol:
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Thanks Ernst and Riprap!
Welcome Crankmeister. Hope to to catch you on the water one day.
Regards Robert Jacobs
Welcome Crankmeister,
We hope to see some good reports and hope u will share some of your valuble know-hows with us....
:blue-biggrin:
Live in the Moment...
Hi dude.
Just because you fish shimano you can share richardsbay with me!

Hehe. Welcome Jacques, now we need to get you an Andries to join the club, and start catching in our club compo's

Frikster :blue-smile:
"So there you have it .. a Bulls supporting boertjie from Richards Bay who likes trouble free fishing with Shimano.....
Somehow i feel that statement might come back and haunt me!!! "

Everything is right with that statement..........EXCEPT the bulls supporting part. :blue-badgrin:
Welcome to the site though, always good to see more guys fishing. Look forward to seeing you on the water soon.
Welkom van een boertjie tot n ander
Welcome to the site Crankmeister!

KZN - :blue-biggrin:
Shimano - :blue-biggrin:
Boertjie - :blue-biggrin:
Goedies - :blue-biggrin:

Bulls - :blue-cry:

Midweek fishing rocks! :blue-biggrin:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
Welcome to BFSA. Shimano + midweek = good times Smile
Welcome Crankmeister, you lucky to have home waters like that.

Shimano :blue-biggrin:

Bulls :blue-sad:
Welcome Crankmeister

Bulls = :blue-biggrin:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
What's going on with you guys. As far as I know all bull fans are papgooiers, fur on the dash, orange on the areal and the little dog with the head going up and down in the back window. Stormer, Shark and Cheetah fans are bass anglers. Still have to figure out the Kings fans. :blue-badgrin: :blue-badgrin: :blue-badgrin: