The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 613 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 654 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 701 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 749 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 801 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function

Current time: 05-14-2021, 10:07 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Lower South Coast bass fishermen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has any of the port shepstone or harding bassaholics ever fished the ugu dam in izingolweni yet.was told about it by one of my mates who works at ugu (waterboard) apparently big bass in there
I'm sure Mojo will reply, he is from that area.

Thys waar is jy? :blue-rolleyes:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
I would also like to know more about this dam. Never heard of it.
The more I learn about fishing the more I realise
how much more I have to learn about fishing.
Hiers ek manne. Bietjie laag gele. Spent a week in hospital with punctured appendix.

The dam is the Guilbert Isles Dam. Very silted up, but original river channel remains. I have tried there many years ago without any luck. The biggest problem is security. No where to leave your vehicle. I wouldn't gve it too much attention.

There are plenty farm dams in Paddock area with monster bass. Rather try and make contact with the farmers.
Real men smoke Shimano's!
farmers told me two years back that if i dnt belong to a club im not welcome to fish their dam,so that time i stopped bass fishing as tuckers waas to far an portedward dams were not producing.

maybe just caught that farmer on a bad day
You obviously have to be on a good footing with the farmers. I have contact with Pepworth, Demont, Pienaar, Classen and a few others. Send me a PM with your contact details. I will give you a shout next time we load the kick boats.
mojo will send you pm. have you ever fished the izotcha dam looks like an awesome dam
Yes there are two nice dams near Izotsha school. Both are clients of mine. Can fish them any time. Let me have your details. I'll phone you to meet up.
hi mojo sent pm last night
Was down in Margate last week and went to Oribi Gorge. There is a new Zip Line ' Foofie slide' that has just opened in August which starts at the top of the hill and works its way down to the Dam ...forgotten the name now 3.3 km long ( divided into sections.)
From the top of the hill i saw a Bassboat on the dam. The Dam at the entrance also has Bass.
[img][Image: DSC00701.jpg]
Here is a pic of the Lake at Lake Eland Game Reserve at oribi Gorge
[/img]