Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Arabie/Flag Boshielo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arabie/Flag Boshielo dam

Does anyone have info on the bassin in this dam? I had a look around it last week and it sure looks promising. The development at Aloe Park looks good as well.
Its a new dam right? They still building i or is it finished now?
One fish can change it all.....
Howzit Rooster
You are soooooooooooooooo right its a very promising dam , BUT the foosies are full of s@#$ . I farm outside Groblersdal have fished it a couple of times not been very lucky there but did get some fish. Personally i think its early days for the dam, got loads of potential.If you wanna go sometime give me a shout.

Hey August
How are you , and hows the exams going ? The dam is an old one but the wall was raised about 5 years ago that doubled its capacity, all that vegetation needs to die off still . Another dam been built around here is DE HOOP dam its on the STEELPOORT river system i here its gonna be huge.
Just my opinion
With the size of the dam at the moment ,I think the population is a bit low ? Some guys
who fish for kurper get bass every now and then on dobber ??? I have spend some time
there and got some bass (hard work)the best was 14 for the one day but nothing size wize !!and the worst was nothing for 3 days :blue-evil: I think it will be a bass mecca within the next two to three years or so with all the structure .The dam will handle 200+ boats easely so it will be a nice venue for a classic in nearby future !
I was thinking of going there this weekend, but thanks to this awesome Cape weather I think I'll be more sucessful in our pool! Might go to %$#@^&$ on Sunday though.

Barbless, do you know of any other productive dams in that region? I'm gatvol of Rust de Winter and want to explore some new dams that are not too far.
Hey Barbless..Howzit going bru.

Glad to see ALL the dams being built has bass...hehe...soon we will be everywhere :blue-evil: :blue-evil: :blue-evil:
One fish can change it all.....
Pershond Wrote:Barbless, do you know of any other productive dams in that region? I'm gatvol of Rust de Winter and want to explore some new dams that are not too far.

pershond, you not going to your usual spot ?
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
I sure am! Are you joining us?
Pershond

Where is a good spot to camp and where is best to fish at Rus de winter?

I stay in Polowane - Gee wiz the toll gates fees from us to Jhb are getting ridiculoius!!!
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
My big 30 b-day party tomorrow so not going to make it. Good luck, hope the weather improves.
Thanks Barbless
I will definitely give you a shout...just waiting for my new rig to arrive. Sure we will see some new dam syndrome happening there....just have to wait for the big fish!