Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Namibia Bass?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all bass nuts

just doing research on namibia....only largemouths and where , or have you kaapies also decided to export them smallies across the border...or spotties???

i've heard of some decent size largies near windhoek where, who and how knows more info

thx your help is appreciated
Howzit Xavier,

Your best bet will be to get in touch with Seadog, our local yocal Namib boy!!! He's a radio DJ over there and does quite a bit of fishing as well as comp fishing over there. As far as I'm aware, he also belongs to a club over there so he might be able to put you onto someone else if he personally can't help.

Regards

Fab
Yip, they got some good dams up there. I think the most popular is Von Bach Dam but as Fab said, Seadog is the man to speak to... Come on Seadog, stop playing with your nobs and answer the man... :blue-biggrin:
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
jeez dude i thought you were going dirty on us until i realized the guy you referring to is a DJ in that case he plays with a mouse???!!!@@

bassmaster Wrote:Yip, they got some good dams up there. I think the most popular is Von Bach Dam but as Fab said, Seadog is the man to speak to... Come on Seadog, stop playing with your nobs and answer the man... :blue-biggrin:
Eh bru, im not JUST a DJ,

We have the most INFAMOUS, and FILTHY morning show this side of the Mississippi. Ask Shane, he listens every morning.

ANd maybe i have two knobs......!!! I was born lucky.
One time boet!! The show rocks big time!!! :blue-biggrin:

Listen for yourself.... :blue-cool:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.radiowave.com.na/listen.html">http://www.radiowave.com.na/listen.html</a><!-- m -->
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!