The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 613 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 654 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 701 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 749 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 801 - File: inc/plugins/myadvertisements.php PHP 7.4.18 (Linux)
File Line Function

Current time: 05-14-2021, 09:16 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Mossback

Public Waters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a short meeting with Keith Mathews, the Msinsi resort manager at Inanda yesterday regarding rules, regulations, fishing permits and boat registration. He had the following to say:-

Rules & Regulations:
He does not have internet access and has no idea what the new rules and changes are. They are hoping to put a 'workshop' together one day so everyone can be in the picture. He does know that all boats and skippers must have a C.o.C / C.o.F by the 8th August 2008. But they have no idea who is going to fund the extra staff to enforce this.

Fishing Permits:
A national fishing permit from the post office is accepted, but if you don’t have one you can buy one for Msinsi resorts only from their office on the day.

Boat Registration:
They have abolished the boat registration scheme, and now it is an annual “Launching Fee”.
Here is an idea the guy at the gate can check for coc/cof if you dont have you go home !! :blue-rolleyes:
Fishton Wrote:I had a short meeting with Keith Mathews, the Msinsi resort manager at Inanda yesterday regarding rules, regulations, fishing permits and boat registration. He had the following to say:-

Rules & Regulations:
He does not have internet access and has no idea what the new rules and changes are. They are hoping to put a 'workshop' together one day so everyone can be in the picture. He does know that all boats and skippers must have a C.o.C / C.o.F by the 8th August 2008. But they have no idea who is going to fund the extra staff to enforce this.

Fishing Permits:
A national fishing permit from the post office is accepted, but if you don’t have one you can buy one for Msinsi resorts only from their office on the day.

Boat Registration:
They have abolished the boat registration scheme, and now it is an annual “Launching Fee”.
hi john, How do you obtain the C.oC qualification, and were ?
Dan,

I don't have all the latest details on this one (did my skippers many years ago). Robfisher did his most recently. he should be able to add something here.
DanielDog Wrote:hi john, How do you obtain the C.oC qualification, and were ?

Hi Dan... Sean and I went down to the Ski-Boat Club and did it there... it was a piece of cake! I don't have the phone number handy but I'm sure they are in the book... Sean has the number for sure. We went for one short evening session and then took a week to learn from the little book and went back and wrote the test and a few months later my certificate arrived.
Regards Rob
Vice President SABAA Natal
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/SABAANatal</a><!-- m -->