Current time: 10-24-2021, 03:00 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Mossback

Assorted Tackle for Sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi folks, we are moving soon and clearing out stuff that I don't use and that's been cluttering my garage / cupboards for ages. There is an assortment of plastics; mostly Big Bite, Yamamoto and Zoom. Also some cranks, marker bouys and 3 x reels.

The reels are:
Daiwa Steez x 1
Shimano Aldebaren x 1
Quantum PT x 1

The Steez and Aldebaren's were expensive reels in their day, they are good quality.

If you want something you gotta buy the lot, I'm not going to break it up, don't have enough time, we moving in a week and I left this for the last minute. I also don't know exactly what's in each bag, but it's a LOT.

It's all for sale as is, reels were all in good working order when I stored them, they probably just need a service.

The whole shebang will cost you only R2500, you will need to come collect before Friday 22nd July or I can ship it at an additional cost if you outside Cape Town.

Mail me on chrismcorbet at gmail.com or you can Whatsapp or Sms me on 082 552 5540.

As I said, I'm not going to answer questions about whether a specific lure is in the bags though, sorry.

The images won't embed into the post, gives me an error message something about not being able to determine the image size, but check in on this link: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://flic.kr/p/JgMr6P" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://flic.kr/p/JgMr6P</a><!-- m -->

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
Sold
The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted span on this earth the hours spent in fishing ~Babylonian Proverb
someone got a baggen! whoever bought it please contact me if you want to sell the steez.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
I would be keen on the PT Tour
Regards Robert Jacobs
:blue-rolleyes: I want some marker bouys
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Someone could have made some money here by buying the lot and splitting it.
Occasionally I use words I don't fully understand to make myself sound more photosynthesis.
Ginja Wrote::blue-rolleyes: I want some marker bouys

Make sure you wright your name on the marker buoys!! Some doos might pick them up in the middle op a bass comp.. Without a later :evil: apology and tell you your name should have been on it...
Juba Wrote:

Make sure you wright your name on the marker buoys!! Some doos might pick them up in the middle op a bass comp.. Without a later :evil: apology and tell you your name should have been on it...

Surely you saw the person picking them up. If I saw unattended buoys I'd scoop them up as well.
Occasionally I use words I don't fully understand to make myself sound more photosynthesis.
Toadee Wrote:
Juba Wrote:

Surely you saw the person picking them up. If I saw unattended buoys I'd scoop them up as well.

LOL... Toedee... you’re a well-known “stirrer”...

O, and thanks for confirming that my advice is good...
What now?

Your advice is good; it's not unreasonable to imagine that during the heat of a tournament you forget to pick up your buoys when leaving an area.

BUT

What I infer from your your first post, and 'excited' response is that you leave your buoys unattended as some sort of reservation. Is that correct?
Not going there with you... Cheers
Whahahaaa... :bluegrab: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Oh how I miss the good old days

Happy Fry-day everyone

:eusa_boohoo:
In the good old days the wooden spoon could quite easily be shared by Toadee and JFZ..................you okes have got mak in your old age! :eusa_think: :lol:
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Toadee Wrote:What now?

Your advice is good; it's not unreasonable to imagine that during the heat of a tournament you forget to pick up your buoys when leaving an area.

BUT

What I infer from your your first post, and 'excited' response is that you leave your buoys unattended as some sort of reservation. Is that correct?

Valid question though... if I place markers and move away 500m or plus. Does that mean another boat can't move in there?
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
If i can answer this from the SABAA rules point of view. Unattended marker bouy = free spot for everyone. Two boats within casting distance working the same marker bouy = free spot for everyone. One boat working the marker bouy = observe casting distance. Taking the bouy with you after you leave is a bit cheeky though.