Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Blue Water Gear e-Commerence Back Online

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone,

After much deliberation and consultation with numerous individuals. We at BWG have decided to change the way we do things a bit. This is all in an attempt to curb costs to the consumer and ensure strict adherence to BWG's RSP's. The current ROE is not helping to say the least.

For one, Blue Water Gear is back online and processing sales to the general public through our site <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluewatergear.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.bluewatergear.co.za</a><!-- w -->. Simply register and place your orders.

We are then on the lookout for agents/retailers nationally that are willing to adhere to our RSP to on sell. If interested contact us on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@bluewatergear.co.za">info@bluewatergear.co.za</a><!-- e -->

Other than that we would like to wish everyone a very blessed Christmas and a very prosperous New Year. If you are traveling, please be safe.
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
BWG
Love to see new Online fishing sites being setup, and right now with ZAR where it is, a lot cheaper to be online vs having a store(unfortunately)...looking forward to trying your new website.
Hi Zulu,

Thank you for your supportive kind words.

It was a big move to retract from stores and go back online as when we first started in 2010. It is the only way we can curb the price to some degree for our customers.

Although our product range will be able online at RSP, our products are also available through Pro-Staff as well as our extensive Sales Agents network nationwide that we are in the process of setting up.
The service from Brent is awesome! I placed an order with BWG yesterday morning and within 24 hrs (earlier today) the parcel was delivered to my wife in a small rural town in the Eastern Cape. How's that hey................ :eusa_dance:
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Nicely done Brent!
Regards
Robert Jacobs
Thanks Riprap Smile

Glad we could be of assistance.
BWG
I love my online fishing stores.

Awesome Stuff Brent!!