Current time: 12-18-2017, 10:34 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Groenvlei Tribal Bass Classic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This event is about everywhere except on this site so for the benefit of those blokes at Garden Route Bassmasters, herewith some info for the rest of you:

The Garden-Route Bass-Masters brings you a classic with a difference. Awesome prizes and live entertainment for the whole family.
Entry fee is R 1000 per boat with max of 2 anglers per boat. Rules will be on entry forms. Entry forms available 1 February 2015.

SNR Biggest Fish prize is a Tribalboats Bass Boats Falcon Rxi 18'8 ft.

JNR Biggest fish prize is a Tribalboats Bass boat 14 ft Griffin.

OTHER PRIZES INCLUDE PRODUCTS BY HUMMINBIRD, LEWS, STRIKE KING, VENOM, BWG, DELTEC, AND MANY MORE!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Can Groenvlei handle two Classics plus all the other pressure on it??
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
BFSA
Rip,I assume this is the normal Amatola Classic that has been renamed with a new headline sponsor.
And the Entry Form ?
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
No - the Amatola Classic is THIS weekend - 7 & 8 March at Wriggleswade dam
Wohaa there big boy, easy on the whiskeys early in the day! Haha
Can the main prize be exchanged for cash?
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]
Sorry,wrong one.The comp held at Groenvlei,called Groenvlei Classic or Garden Route Classic.
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
BFSA
Smurf, that one has been on the annual calendar for eons and run by Outeniqua Bassmasters. There recently was a split in the club and now there are two clubs, both vying for a classic on Groenvlei. It looks like the Garden Route Bassmasters have already set their date for a Classic and which is why I asked the question: Can Groenvlei handle two Classics plus all the other pressure on it??
Hello gents sadly I can't log in via my old username because I forgot my password. Just some things that I would like to say.
Thank you Clint Rip Rap for adding the tournament on this site.
As for can the lake handle two comps, I have no reason to believe that it won't cope.
Also we aren't hosting this event in competition with or against any other Club or Classic. The Outeniqua club normally do there classic in April. We just want to bring a fun event to the Garden Route.

Rory you can sell the prizes if you wish. But no exchanges can be made.
Hope this sheds some light.
No probs. It's all over social media except on the best bass fishing forum in SA............!
Whatsapp me the old username and a new password to 08two 8five6 0two83 and I will get your old account up and running. You can then go in and change the password if you don't trust me.
Great!!! hopefully I can win a bassboat this year...Riprap i will have to buy a fishfinder with the winnings from this weekends amatola :blue-badgrin:
Live life.......fish hard.
Visit my FB page Go Bassing Eastern Cape
Thanks Clint.
GO Mr Cooper Go!
BFSA
Thanks a mill Clint.
There you go, back in action. I'm deleting the nineteen something user?
This is going to confuse a few,including me.What not many people are aware of is that this is NOT the long standing Groenvlei Classic that most of us have attended for years and hosted by Outeniqua Bassmasters.
Outeniqua Bassmasters had a recent split and some formed a new Chapter called Garden Route Bassmasters and this Bass Festival and Tribal Bass Classic is their competition.
I was looking for the Entry Form but could not find it on this forum...yet,but I am sure Rip can sort that.Intrestingly,there are some T's & C's that entrants should be aware of (according to a banner on another site).
Perhaps Mr Luff can elaborate on the Festival,the launch/pick-up a la Classic style,etc etc...
Sounds like the place to be early October...if you are not fishing the Clanwilliam Summer Bass Classic,that is !
The boat prize is for the biggest bass exceeding 3kg.....? I don't know if that's possible on Groenvlei?

In recent years from what I've heard 2.7kg is massive and that comes once in a blue moon and in pre spawn....

I suppose you have to make it impossible with such a big prize!