Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

KBT Appelweight Results 8 Nov

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys

Here are the reults from the last kbt. Thank you to roy for running the show while I was otherwise occupied. Well done to everyone who finished in the money. Seems like some awesome fish came out.

Final Results:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I would also like to thank Craig for helping put together the new revised rules for the rest of the season's KBT. PLease make sure you read them all and are familiar with them before you attend the next comp.

Please download the rules here:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BFSA
Thanks BM,
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Thanks BM. Nice going okes, some awesome bags there and what a great turnout!!! :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
[Image: Dreamfish.jpg]
Thanks Shane. Been waiting for those...
Looks like JM has sneaked past the Smurf on total points for the 3 comps so far.
Got to drop 2 lowest scores over the 7 events so still anyones game.
Thanks Shane!
[Image: outdoors_zps5be0abce.gif]
I think it’s important to note if you look at the score sheet that was posted originally and the new one the difference in standings.

I am not pointing fingers so please don’t get me wrong this is purely from an explanation point of view.

Both Deon Rossouw and Barend Brand caught good fish in Deon’s case he unfortunately weighed 2 dead fish and lost two points and in Barend’s case he only weighed two. This severely affected their standings although they weighed good fish.

So it is of utmost importance for guys to keep their fish alive and to get bag to be be able to get maximum points.

There is more to think about this season and forcing guys to make better decisions on the water.

See you guys at Bulshoek
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
BFSA
Roy Wrote:..So it is of utmost importance for guys to keep their fish alive and to get bag to be be able to get maximum points...

It's also quite important for the fish ... :eusa_angel:
Sorry about the dead fish, i tried my best. :blue-cry:
Donster Wrote:Sorry about the dead fish, i tried my best. :blue-cry:

Was jy honger Deon? :blue-biggrin:
[Image: Dreamfish.jpg]
Thanks, Any way we can see the years standings so far?
Donster Wrote:Sorry about the dead fish, i tried my best. :blue-cry:

Deon It happens bud I'm sure it was not intentional I only mentioned it because if they were live you would have been 9th overall so not getting bag or having fish die on you really hurts you in the standings
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
BFSA
Marmaduke Wrote:Looks like JM has sneaked past the Smurf on total points for the 3 comps so far.
Mmmm...not yet,but it is getting to be a contest !
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
This is what I have.
Close up at the top but still early days in the season.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Nice
[Image: fishingsignature.JPG]
Malcolm's actually looks very similar to my spreadsheet. It does change quite a bit if you take off the lowest score for each individual (will take off 2 lowest scores at the end of the comp). Some more than others though.

Top 3 stay the same then Dewalt and Rory jump up into 4th (from7th) and 5th (from14th) spot respectively.

Table showing best 2 Comp Points

1 Richard Blair 90.57 (1st in total points)
2 JM Gravenor 85.77 (2nd in total points)
3 Craig Crossman 84.42 (3rd in total points)
4 Dewald Vos 82.89 (7 in total points)
5 Rory Heidmann 79.69 (14 in total points)
6 Pieter Piek 79.68 (6 in total points)
7 Jaco de wit 79.09 (4 in total points)
8 Malcolm Palmer 78.77 (5 in total points)
9 Roy De Wet 75.28 (16 in total points)
10 Deon Rossouw 73.48 (8 in total points)
11 Shaldon Scheepers 73.46 (10 in total points)
12 Jan Bruwer 72.65 (17 in total points)
13 Kurt Blecha 71.46 (11 in total points)
14 Jason Vorster 70.28 (13 in total points)
15 Marius Moller 69.03 (9 in total points)
16 Rory Gordon Davis 64.27 (21 in total points)
17 Shane Crause 64.11 (22 in total points)
18 Paul Steyn 63.40 (23 in total points)
19 Kyle Crocker 60.13 (12 in total points)
20 Pieter vd Merwe 58.35 (19 in total points)

Pleae note guys that this is just my spreadsheet and not an official record in any way.