Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Missile D Bomb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saw this bait on Bass Warehouse.
Does anyone know if these baits are available in Cape Town.

Plasticman...this is one for u :eusa_pray:
BWG
This is quite similar to the Strike King Rodents available locally...

[Image: 2uiky3d.jpg]
[Image: Dreamfish.jpg]
dreamfish Wrote:This is quite similar to the Strike King Rodents available locally...

Eek, no! The D Bomb is very different in design... but not in application however. The deep rib design make skin-hooking a dream and they could teach Yamamoto a little something about combining soft and tough in the same bait!

Wouldn't mind Ol Bigmouth stocking some Missile Baits

[Image: MBDB-GPW-1.jpg]
Yamamoto never intended to design a durable bait they invented a bait that catches fish even if they one hit wonders most of the time they flat out catch fish.
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Roy Wrote:Yamamoto never intended to design a durable bait they invented a bait that catches fish even if they one hit wonders most of the time they flat out catch fish.

Hey, I love Senkos :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: and have one tied on all the time and their success is attributable in part to their texture. But I still wish the dinks in particular wouldn't tear the baits up as quickly as they do; I can usually get 2 or 3 decent fish out of a Senko before resorting to trimming or other surgeries!
Roy Wrote:Yamamoto never intended to design a durable bait they invented a bait that catches fish even if they one hit wonders most of the time they flat out catch fish.
Amen !!!!!
BWG
Toadee Wrote:But I still wish the dinks in particular wouldn't tear the baits up as quickly as they do

Especially this time of the year where the dinks charge a 4" senko before it even hits the water. I must def agree, not taking anything away from yamamoto. Must say, the stretch 40 is the best bait in its class by far.

Must say the Missile Baits look like one of the finest pitching and flipping bait at the moment (also not taking anything away from Strike King). And not even mentioning the colours.
Donster you must give the Raptor Tail™ Craw ***FLOATING*** from Xcite baits a go:

[Image: RTCRAW_MC.jpg]
The first offering in Xcite’s Raptor Tail series, the Xcite Raptor Tail Craw has racked up tournament win after tournament win across the States. The key to its success are its specially designed claws, which float up in a defensive position when at rest, and produce a lifelike action that works year around. Available in several proven colors and infused with Xcite’s X-Factor Attractant so fish hold on longer, the Xcite Raptor Tail Craw is a killer flip bait, and also works great on a Carolina-rig, drop shot or shaky head.

You can get them from Ol Bigmouth I have tested them in the pool and must say its an awesum bait I just need to catch some fish on them but unfortunatly I have not had much time on the water of late. But will be doing a full report on some new baits soon.
I VOTE FOR THE D BOMB.... I WANT THIS!!
Roy, can we get some "Xcite’s X-Factor Attractant" for other things than fishing or is it just a fancy name to attract anglers.......?
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
riprap Wrote:Roy, can we get some "Xcite’s X-Factor Attractant" for other things than fishing or is it just a fancy name to attract anglers.......?

Rub Rub you get a beeeeeeeeg bite!!!! :blue-biggrin:
BWG
Z-Man Palmetto Bugz. They float and they last and they catch fish!!! Wink

[Image: 6BFCC9B2-9628-4CD4-926E-1387D2D01BBE_zpsrx3p754e.jpg]
Here is my favourite. Xcite Raptor Trail Craw Junior in Crawdad colour:

[Image: RTJ-Crawdad.jpg]

Already given met a 2kg+ at Goedertrou

Also very buoyant and floats up on a Moaner Stiffy Jig
Regards
Robert Jacobs
They all look more or less the same. Ugly Otter, Sweet Beaver, Rodents, Fighting Frog, Pit Boss what ever the brands call them.
Here is one of my favourites already available in the local market
[Image: GUO-BBF-1.jpg]
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
I do like the ribbed body of the Missile, can catch air bubble and possibly add more to the tigger of the bait.

That Ugly Otter works well for sure!