Current time: 12-18-2017, 10:30 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

BFSA Money Trail Sponsorship Request

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFSA is starting its 5th Season of the the BFSA Money Trail. The competition has grown from strength to strength over the years and is continuing to do so. Last season we gave away over R100 000 worth of cash prizes and almost R25 000 worth of accessories.

The competition is held in the Western Cape and fishing venues are Clanwilliam Dam, Theewaterskloof Dam and Quaggaskloof/Brandvlei dams. The competition takes place once a month at the various venues and is always well attended by anglers and their families.

As we are growing the event we are looking to offer sponsors a great opportunity not only to support the bass fishing industry but to also create brand awareness among the anglers. We also always encourage our anglers and website members to support our sponsors as without them we cannot host the competitions.

This year we have added to the exposure that the sponsors will receive by offering different levels of sponsorship. As our website generates the most bass fishing related traffic in South Africa we can offer you some great exposure. The following sponsorship packages are available.

• Platinum Sponsor R1000 per competition. (*6 Competitions in total - R6000)
This option gives you the following:
On the website you will be entitled to a Home page horizontal banner (642 x 82 pixels) and Right column small square banner (148 x 148 pixels). This will be linked to your website OR to a page on our website which will be setup free of charge which will include all relevant info as well as a direct contact form. Your logos with the same link will also be included in all of our report backs in the forum as well as on all the BFSA Money Trail related pages.
Banners/Flags can be supplied to us and we will make sure they are setup at all competitions held.

• Gold Sponsor R500 per competition. (*6 Competitions in total – R3000)
On the website you will be entitled to right column small square banner (148 x 148 pixels). This will be linked to your website an email address of your choice. Your logos with the same link will also be included on all BFSA Money Trail related pages.
Banners/Flags can be supplied to us and we will make sure they are setup at all competitions held.

• Silver Sponsor R250 per competition. (*6 Competitions in total – R1500)
On the website you will be entitled to right column small square banner (148 x 148 pixels). This will be linked to your website an email address of your choice. Your logos with the same link will also be included on the BFSA Money Trail “About” page with all other sponsors.

* As there are only 6 official comps this season with 2 being amalgamated with some local comps the sponsorship required is not huge and will really be appreciated.

I really hope that some of our members will come to the party this year and help the competition grow so that it can provide a great platform for the local anglers not only to have some fun but to be able to win some great cash prizes.

Please guys, we really need you to get behind us now and help this comp grow. BFSA and the anglers will appreciate the efforts.

If you are keen on becoming a BFSA Money Trail sponsor please contact either myself Brandin or Billy and let us know how much you will be willing to sponsor.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
BWG
Thank you to the following people who have already pledged their sponsorship for the event.

VEGA GRAPHICS
THE CUPBOARD GUYS
BFSA
Hi there

Whats the dates for the comps?

regards
tackleandcamp Wrote:Hi there

Whats the dates for the comps?

regards

Seriously??? :eusa_think: Its all on the home page!! You cant miss it!
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
Okay sorry boet my shortcut links to the Forum directly. but ya you must be giving the biggest sponsor hey.
Regards
There is also a link at the top of the page... Money Trail.... :blue-cool:
BWG
How about a sponsorship from TackleandCamp for the free magazine advertising? :blue-biggrin:
I am liking that avatar Mick...I recognise that deck..
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.
Why do you think i am asking the qeustions boet, haha well any thing thats free also need funding so well have to see, my back pocket isnt deep enough to fund everything.

See ya :blue-cool: