Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Picasso

Overberg Fishing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys

I am moving to Stanford permanently today( Hermanus area) and I have no dams to fish in, but I know there is bass there, is there anybody that can hook me up with people with private dams or just steer me in the right direction, I need to fish and I am the take-photos-only-leave-only-footprints type of guy!

And I practice Catch and release of course!

Any leads, offers,access to dams would be greatly appreciated.

Also is there any public waters near Hermanus,Caledon Stanford where I can Fish!

Many Thanks
Hmm I think you should speak to JM - He fishes that area quite a bit..
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
Yip, JM is your man for that area.
[Image: Dreamfish.jpg]
Sent you a PM
[Image: outdoors_zps5be0abce.gif]
So I met some local farmers today at a Mothersday jol and started networking; i have got 3 dams to test and the river; only thing about the river is that I heard some rumours of bull sharks ; maybe the guy who told me that had one too many Klip and Coke!!!

Anyway; I now have 4 venues here in my new hometown with confirmed bass populations so I cant wait to drop a senko on them!
Also thanks JM for the help!
Vlokkinfluke Wrote:So I met some local farmers today at a Mothersday jol and started networking; i have got 3 dams to test and the river; only thing about the river is that I heard some rumours of bull sharks ; maybe the guy who told me that had one too many Klip and Coke!!!

Anyway; I now have 4 venues here in my new hometown with confirmed bass populations so I cant wait to drop a senko on them!
Also thanks JM for the help!

Invite???? :blue-biggrin:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]
No worries. Will give you a shout when I'm next in the area.
[Image: outdoors_zps5be0abce.gif]
Roy , i'll call you; to help me crack the codes...
lol
Vlokkinfluke Wrote:Roy , i'll call you; to help me crack the codes...
lol

How about this time you crack the code and I do the catching???? :blue-badgrin:
[Image: SignatureSmallBFSA_zps89bcf1e2.png]