Current time: 01-16-2018, 03:27 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

The Future of frogging with Outdoors365

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Outdoors365 team couldn't help but keep testing the new Falcon series of rods; complimented with Sunline FX2 Frogging Braid.

In this second part of the videos Billy and Brandin switch up baits and test the new Snagproof Bobby's Perfect frog in Freds Frog color and also alternate with Big Bite Baits Top Toad, a floating plastic frog; with awesome results.

The Future of Frogging in South Africa.......

<iframe width="492" height="277" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIApjmPTeuQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you enjoyed!

Should you desire to find out which of your local stores carries these products please feel free to mail us on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@outdoors365.co.za">info@outdoors365.co.za</a><!-- e --> :blue-idea:
BWG
Very nice!
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
Jus they are on the water often!
Veeery nice!
[Image: outdoors_zps5be0abce.gif]
Thanks Guys

I agree with you JM, they obviously have too much time for fishing :blue-lol:

No I think there is a focus at Outdoors365 to provide quality contemporary products straight out of the United States. Everything brought in is designed by a current professional angler in one faucet or another.

Testing it is the last stage im afraid.

Ps: Look out for the new Spro2013 colors!

Happy Fishing
Senko365 Wrote:Testing it is the last stage im afraid.

I want that job!!
:blue-badgrin: I'm sure we all do bud :blue-cool:
[Image: outdoors_zps5be0abce.gif]
BWG
Senko365 Wrote:Everything brought in is designed by a current professional angler in one faucet or another.

Haha...I am now convinced Billy is a "faucet" tester too..I want to see you testing those topwater frogs in the bath :blue-biggrin:
Life is not about the number of breaths we make,but the moments that take our breath away.