Current time: 01-16-2018, 03:31 PM

Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Zona's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you missed Zona's Awesome Fishing Show this morning at 9:00 on 230 ESPN then you need to watch the repeat or get a buddy to record it for you. This must be one of the best Small Mouth Bass TV fishing shows ever! Sight seeing fishing like you have never seen before. :blue-cool:
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
BWG
It was amazing it was great it would have been funnier if zona did the fritz flip properly hahaha
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
I like the part where the Bass attacks the guy who wants to put the camera by the nest.
I would like to do that!
Watched it today for the second time and this one is a keeper for the PVR!
[Image: 20160425%20All%20Sponsors%20Footer.png]
His show are just insane. Love them!
One fish can change it all.....
Imagine a show with zona and icconelli you will have to wear earplugs and put the tv on mute :blue-lol:
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
BWG
Reading about Zonas Shows, make me think about getting DVD's off previos years Bassmaster Classics, Sombody Got a adress where I can get hold off these. (My First Message on the net)
Welcome Snapswivel. Please update your profile with your location.
Which prompts my question, apart from Zonas cool shows and the odd fly fishing show, EPSN's outdoor lineup is certainly not what it used to be.

A lot of those shows have just ground to a hault, there used to be brilliant bass fishing shows.

I see though, we dont even get to watch the Bass MAster Classics anymore, or am I missing something here?
ESPN used to own the Bassmaster Classic hence they had the TV rights to it as well. They sold it 2 or so years ago.

Now we have to watch live streaming from Bassmaster.com if you want to see the price giving of the big events.
Navrik Wrote:ESPN used to own the Bassmaster Classic hence they had the TV rights to it as well. They sold it 2 or so years ago.

Wikipedia:
Quote:On August 3, 2010, ESPN announced an agreement to sell the society to Birmingham, Alabama businessman and former Time Inc. chairman and CEO Don Logan,

That's a pity. I've been wondering what happened. Used to be my favourite Sat morning pass time when I'm not fishing.
BWG
I have also seen that episode and think those guys are a bunch of clowns.
Just my personal opinion.To do sight fishing like that is no fishing skill.
I prefered the Jimmy Houston show that was on back in the day.
It's on again Wednesday, 23rd at 16:30 om ESPN.
i set a reminder for B.A.S.S collegiate bass fishing and it didnt come on it was just stupid football!

where can i watch the bassmasters classic and collegiate fishing online. and not just the prize giving.... the whole thing?
Snapswivel - morning and welcome. I see your avater is only 4kb in size thus very grainy. You can go up to 24kb which will greatly improve the quality. Shout if you need help.
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....