Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Luminous Bass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUMINOUS BASS

Not being able to fish the CFC on Sunday anymore I decided to do a quick midweeker at Inanda yesterday. Fishing was okay, we manage to get around 35 - 40 fish with the biggest being 1.7kg. Sorry no details cause of the CFC there tomorrow.

So why the report you may ask. The main reason for the report back is to tell you guys that we caught the most amazing bass ever! This fish was something ells, it had bright yellow, luminous colors and was actually glowing. It looked like a bottle of Spike-It was poured over it. The pictures do not tell the true story, this fish was unbelievable. Other than its coloring it was in perfect condition.

Verry strange! Any comments? :blue-rolleyes: :blue-question: :blue-rolleyes:

[Image: Lumi1.jpg]

[Image: Lumi2.jpg]
[Image: dbfa278d-72d0-4191-8a1b-dfc8df2ce222_zps5101ae66.jpg]
BFSA
Now that is amazing......any chemicals flowing into the dam!!!!!...looks like an over dose of flourosine which the carp anglers use in their bait!!!...

I'd be interested to know what caused it and if anybody has seen this before...cos I most certainly have not...quite weird?....Pretty tho' :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:

Or is that a hybrid "Koi-bass" :blue-badgrin: :blue-lol:
"I don't exagerate...I think big!"
Oh dear, even the bass are embracing the 2010 fever by donning "Green and Gold" :blue-lol:
mother probably had an affair with one of those koi some guys have been using for live bait.

buy the way there is only a cut off for C4C finals no other event according to the rules on SABASS website
I would have taken that bass home and kept it in a fish tank Big Grin
TheCrow Wrote:mother probably had an affair with one of those koi some guys have been using for live bait.

buy the way there is only a cut off for C4C finals no other event according to the rules on SABASS website

Did not know that Lionel, thanks.
BFSA
That is weird stuff man... I know they made glow in the dark pigs but leave our bass alone!!!! :blue-lol:

[Image: glowpig.jpg]
Sometimes the fishing is so bad not even the liars catch anything!!!!
SHUCKS that looks radioactive man :blue-biggrin: Better watch out. :blue-redface: You need to check it with a Gieger counter . If it is radioactive we can invent a New fishfinding instrument called the Geiger fish Finder :blue-biggrin: :blue-biggrin:
Beeedeeebee dee beeep heeehheeheee
Oh no Sorry

KKKKkkrrrrrrr click click click
MMmmm come to think of it Chartreuse and green cranks or spinnerbaits ????
Looks like gold fish colors...
One fish can change it all.....
it could also be all the dip n glo every one uses now days wonder if thats been tested
BFSA
Ok i am definately going to win catch of the month with that Varigated bass .
Warrenx Wrote:Ok i am definately going to win catch of the month with that Varigated bass .

That's the only way you will stand a chance to win COTM Warren, you certainly not going to do it on size. :blue-biggrin: :blue-lol: :blue-biggrin: