Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

Western Cape Fishing permis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

Where can I buy a Western Cape fishing permit, other than going all the way out to Cape Nature
BFSA
Eddlesgas or Tuckers in the Southern Suburbs
thanks
Thank you for your enquiry. Attached, please find the application form that needs to be completed for a Freshwater Angling Licence.

The licence is available at Head office, cnr Bosduif and Volstruis Streets, Bridgetown. Price per licence R45.00, valid for 1 year from date of issue. An electronic transfer can be done, upon payment confirmation the licence will be issued immediately. Your ORIGINAL licence is posted to the address indicated on your form. A copy will be send via email. Please destroy copy upon receiving original licence by post.

Banking details:

Account name: WCNCB

Bank: Nedbank

Account no: 1452048401

Branch code: 145209

Reference : HO1HO18

Please note that the freshwater angling licence is valid for the Western Cape only.

Send Charmaine Mellem an application form together with your POP and Ref no: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cmellem@capenature.co.za">cmellem@capenature.co.za</a><!-- e -->

Herewith the application form. Same day service boet.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
Thanks Rip, personally its better to visit a tackle shop (Eddlesgas) than rely on SAPO to delivery my licence...
No probs Mick but it might be useful for others far away. They e-mail you the permit anyway in case SAPO never deliver............
[Image: big_fish_eat_little_fish.jpg]
BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH....
BFSA
Definitely!!

I just can't turn down a chance to visit a tackle shop Smile