Hello There, Guest! Register
facebook
Instagram
Eddles

ADVICE PLEASE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys,
So tomorrow morning i am leaving from Cape Town to Knysna.
I wanted to find out if there are any little gems of dams on the way i could stop and make a couple of throws at?
I know this is a huge area, but what im looking for is something kind of on the way that i could spend an hour at.

Thanks for any help!
Ama Fish Fish
BFSA
I think Groenvlei is close to Knysna or Sedgefield if I am not mistaken?
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
You could fish the breede in bonnievale.

And then you have groenvlei which I love fishing. Lipless cranks and weightless senkos work very well for me.

If you keen on targeting saltwater fish. You can stop at the Gouritzmond river bridge and spin for leeries. If you do decide to do this you must take the Gouritz turn off and drive to mossal bay via Gouritz.

Hope this helps.
Keep us updated
Breede in flood.
Edit your signature here ... <a href="http://www.bassfishing.co.za/bassingnews/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature">Edit</a>
breedesmallie Wrote:Breede in flood.

Thats great news.

Zambezis will be having fun soon in the estuary soon
Thanks guys!

I ended up stopping once and spinning for leeries but the water is ice cold at the moment. Made about 20 throws and realised really quickly i was wasting my time.

Saw a couple of boats on groen vlei. I have fished there a few times.

Breede was pumping with water.

Some of the private dams on the way up are beautiful! Places i drive past atleast every 2 months or so and dream about. Can just imagine throwing a top surface and getting pumped!

Next trip i will be stopping at these farms and begging the owners for some fishing time :roll:
Ama Fish Fish
BFSA